Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Monday, July 16, 2012
Step 1 - Determine Goals and Dreams
After receiving many emails about reaching success, I wanted to touch base on a few things that will help you reach your overall goals and dreams. The first question to ask yourself is "What are my GOALS and DREAMS?". At this point, you should be writing everything down and establishing the pros/cons, realistic/unrealistic...etc. Once you have established whatever those may be, then you want to create a PLAN of ACTION. Have you ever seen a PLAN OF ACTION?
I am just kidding
Step 2 - Create a Blueprint - Best part about a blue print is that you can change it at any time!!!!
All of us will face obstacles in our journey to SUCCESS..I can promise that all day!!!! The question is..Are you going to allow this to stop you? defeat you for good?...the list goes on forever. It is up to you to decide where you want to be in life. Dont get me wrong! it may take you years to acquire what you are looking for; therefore, you MUST be WILLING to endure all obstacles, WORK HARD, BE CONSISTANT, and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
Step 3 - EXECUTE the PLAN OF ACTION
The Time has come to put your plan into action. Here is where the fun begins!!!!! Every blueprint is not set in stone which is the BEST part. You have the power to alter things at any time. I can not tell you how many times I have changed my blueprints in order to succeed. NOTE: If you FAIL along the way, you know that you are on the right track to succeeed. IN ORDER TO SUCCEED, YOU MUST FAIL. The most important tip when creating a blueprint is NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF. Go into the plan with an open heart,mind, and willingness to SUCCEED.
Step 4 - Inspire Others With YOUR JOURNEY.
Inspiring others is the greatest gift to give. Show others that they too can become successful no matter what.
DREAM > BELIEVE > PLAN > XECUTE > INSPIRE
Sunday, June 17, 2012
4 oz Sweet Potato
4 Egg Whites
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder ( I used Biox Protein Fusion - Vanilla )
1/4 Tbsp Cinnamon
How to Make:
1. Mix all ingredients until mixture has thickened.
2. Use a non stick skillet or pan
3. Pour batter into skillet/pan and cook until bubbles appear then flip to other side for about 2-3 minutes or until desired look.
4. Once you are finished you can top with fresh berries or Sugar Free Maple Syrup ( optional )
Calories Total: 311 Pretien: 42g Carbs: 27g Fats: 3
Protein: Protein Powder, Egg Whites
Carbohyrates: Sweet Potato
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
- Be specific about your goals. ( Gaining Muscles, Leaning Down, Lift Heavier, etc..)
- Keep a Workout Journal - Tracking progress is essential when reaching your goals.
- Keep a Food Journal - Nutrition is 80% of the battle; therefore, a journal is necessary .
- Workout with Friend - Having a partner can give you the EXTRA push to go harder.
- Remove ALL negative people, places, and things from your life.
- Take your workout outside - A small change in environment can make a big difference
- Be Realistic about your goals - ( ex. Drinking More water, increasing vegetables, increase exercise time, Losing 1-2 per week)
- Let your friends and family know about your goals..establish ACCOUNTABILITY
- Listen to Music - It has been proven that different genres of music are great to push through a workout.
- Prepare your food in Advance - Pick 2-3 days out of the week to prep your veggies, leans meats, and other healthy foods in advance.
- The night before work, pack your food for the day. Helps to save your health and money.
- Join local classes such as Spin Class, Zumba, Bootcamp, Cross Training, etc..Change is always great to keep from becoming bored.
- Hire a Certified Personal Trainer to help learn more about Nutrition and Exercise
- Read books about different types of training if you choose to workout alone.
- Find different trails to run or connect with a local running group that meets regularl
- Once a goal is reach, ALWAYS set a new one ( If you can run a mile go for 1.25 miles, run it in a faster time , etc..)
- Keep track of your body measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Chest, Waist, Hips, Thighs, Calves
- Nutrition Tip: When it comes to veggies, try adding different colors to your plate ( Ex. Using Multicolored peppers for fajitas is a great way to liven up the dish )
- Write down exercises that you enjoy
- Take Progress Photos - Visual change is best way to see that you are track
- Keep a positive mindset
- Surround yourself with POSITIVE like-minded people
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- Have FUN with YOUR JOURNEY
- Reach out to inspire others.